Best Chicken Parmesan
- 4 Chicken Schnitzels
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 200 g butter
- 50-100 ml Milk
- 600 g Sweet potato
- Salt & Pepper
- 300 g Green Beans
- 300 g Broccoli
- 1 bunch Shallots
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into smaller chunks. Add to boiling water and cook until soft centred. Set aside with lid on
- Drain the water off and Mash the sweet potato adding butter and milk to get a silky smooth consistency
- Wash the vegetables and Chop the ends off the beans. Slice the broccoli down to smaller florets, Finely slice the shallots and dice the garlic. Set aside. Finely chop the basil ready for the chicken Parmesana.
- Melt butter in the frying pan and fry off the garlic and shallots tossing as you go. Add the beans and broccoli and continue to toss, cooking for 3-4 minutes
- Turn the oven on to get it pre-heated. at 180 degrees. Heat butter in a frying pan and cook the Chicken Schnitzel until golden brown each side. Add to baking tray on baking paper.
- When all the schnitzels are cooked, coat the chicken in passata. Sprinkle a healthy amount of mozarella over the passata and. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top. Add fresh basil to top
- Put into pre-heated oven and cook for 10-15minutes at 180 degrees.
- Take the Chicken Parmesan out of the oven and plate up wiith a healthy serve of sweet potato and garlic greens