Garlic Lamb Loin Chops With Brocolli & Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Lamb Loin Chops Fat Trimmed
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 pinch Dried Thyme
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 1 dash White wine
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Chopped Parsely
- 1 Pinch Dried Chilli Flakes (Optional Extra)
- Get the lamb chops out of the fridge 30mins before cooking. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and a sprinkle of thyme
- Cut and prep the broccoli, cherry tomatoes and garlic in readiness to go
- Add olive oil to the pan and heat up until shimmering. Add the lamb chops and garlic and cook over high heat until browned - approx. 3mins. Turn the chops and garlic and brown on medium heat for another 2 mins. Transfer the chops to a plate, leaving the garlic in the pan.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and broccoli plus the white wine, lemon juice and chilli flakes if you like it hot. Sizzle for 1-2mins and serve right away.
- Enjoy with a tasty merlot.